Ali Bilal Fakir is an IFBB Elite Pro bodybuilder from Afghanistan. He has been going viral because of his awesome six-pack abs and obliques. Ali Bilal is a specific bodybuilder who has immense genetic potential and a passion for success.
Almost ten great victories in the biggest Amateur events of Europe, including beating in the Arnold Europe Amateur, and seven of them are overall wins.
Ali Bilal won the 2022 Arnold Classic UK in the Men’s Physique Division. He came in his best shape at the show. His obliques and the middle section were unbeatable.
Ali Bilal’s Early Life
Ali Bilal’s first and oldest love in sports was cricket, which he played from the age of 6 to the present day. He plays cricket with friends purely on a leisurely basis and hangs out with them.
Before Ali Bilal started his journey from Afghanistan to Europe, he also practiced karate for around three years and boxing for two years in his own country.
As a little boy, he was lean and well-toned because he was consistently bodily active, helping his father on the land or playing with the other kids. His heroes in bodybuilding were Jay Cutler and Big Ramy. He just wanted to look like them.
Ali Bilal’s Bodybuilding Career
Ali Bilal’s first contest was the 2018 IFBB (Amateur) European Championships. He took 3rd place in the Men’s Physique class in the show. In 2019, Ali Bilal competed at IFBB (Amateur) President Santonja Cup and got 1st place in the Men’s Physique class.
Ali Bilal won several titles in the same year, including Diamond Cup France, European Championships, Malta International Grand Prix, Arnold Classic Europe (Amateur), and Nordic Cup. After competing in IFBB Amateur, Ali Bilal competed at the 2020 Arnold Classic Europe Elite Pro and got 7th position there.
In 2021, he contested at NPC Worldwide Italian Classic in Men’s Physique Class C and got 2nd place. In 2022 he competed at Sheru Classic Italy in the Men’s Physique Division and won the show.
Ali Bilal Fakir committed to participate in Arnold Classic UK 2022. Ali confirmed he would compete in Arnold Classic UK 2022.
In 2022, Ali Bilal competed at the Arnold Classic UK and was the Men’s Physique Division Champion.
At the Olympia 2022, Ali Bilal got 9th Place in the Men’s Physique Category. Erin Banks won the Olympia 2022 in the same Category.
Ali Bilal has a stunning solid body. In the future, he will compete against Brandon Hendrickson, Erin Banks, Kyron Holden, and Diogo Montenegro at Mr. Olympia.
Ali Bilal is famous for the Afghan Usain Bolt bodybuilding after winning several titles in the bodybuilding field.
Ali Bilal Company
Ali Bilal is the co-founder of Elite Wear. This company will provide international shipments of wear and apparel. Ali Bilal is committed to providing quality gym shirts, Trousers, gloves, wraps, and other apparel.
Ali Bilal Contest History
- 2022, IFBB Olympia Pro, Men’s Physique Division, 9th
- 2022, IFBB Arnold Classic UK, Men’s Physique Division, 1st
- 2022, IFBB Mr. Big Evolution Portugal, Men’s Physique Division, 2nd
- 2022, IFBB, Empro Classic Pro, Men’s Physique Division, 1st
- 2022, IFBB Pro, Sheru Classic Italy, Men’s Physique division, 1st
- 2021, NPC Worldwide, Italian Classic, Men’s Physique – Class C, 2nd
- 2020, IFBB Elite Pro, Arnold Classic Europe Elite Pro, Men’s Physique, 7th
- 2019, IFBB (Amateur), Diamond Cup Madrid, Men’s Physique – up to 175 cm, 2nd
- 2019, IFBB (Amateur), Nordic Cup, Men’s Physique – up to 173 cm, 1st
- 2019, IFBB (Amateur), Nordic Cup, Men’s Physique – overall, 1st
- 2019, IFBB Elite Pro, Nordic Elite Pro, Men’s Physique, 5th
- 2019, IFBB (Amateur), Arnold Classic Europe (Amateur), Men’s Physique – up to 173 cm, 1st
- 2019, IFBB (Amateur), Arnold Classic Europe (Amateur), Men’s Physique – overall, 1st
- 2019, IFBB (Amateur), Malta International Grand Prix, Men’s Physique – up to 173 cm, 1st
- 2019, IFBB (Amateur), Malta International Grand Prix, Men’s Physique – overall, 1st
- 2019, IFBB (Amateur), Diamond Cup Luxembourg, Men’s Physique – up to 173 cm, 1st
- 2019, IFBB (Amateur), Diamond Cup Lisbon, Men’s Physique – up to 175 cm, 2nd
- 2019, IFBB (Amateur), European Championships, Men’s Physique – up to 173 cm, 3rd
- 2019, IFBB (Amateur), Diamond Cup France, Men’s Physique – up to 173 cm, 1st
- 2019, IFBB (Amateur), President Santonja Cup, Men’s Physique – up to 173 cm, 1st
- 2019, IFBB (Amateur), President Santonja Cup, Men’s Physique – overall, 1st
- 2018, IFBB (Amateur), European Championships, Men’s Physique – up to 173 cm, 3rd
Ali Bilal Body Measurement
|Ali Bilal Height||5 Feet and 6 Inches|
|Ali Bilal Weight||77 t0 84 KG|
|Ali Bilal Age||25 Years|
|Ali Bilal Arm Size||20 Inches|
|Ali Bilal Chest Size||48 Inches|
|Ali Bilal Waist Size||29 Inches|
|Ali Bilal Religion||Islam|
|Ali Bilal Nationality||Afghan|
Ali Bilal Wife
Ali Bilal is single. He is not married yet. He spends most of his time in the gym. He loves workouts and his country.
Ali Bilal Training
Ali Bilal used a 3-day workout split during his prime. He trains multiple muscle groups per session besides leg day.
Ali Bilal Workout Routine:
|Day 1||Chest and Arms|
|Day 3||Back and Shoulders|
Ali Bilal’s Diet and Nutrition
Ali Bilal consumes five meals daily to give his body enough power to grow. He bases his diet on lean proteins, complicated carbs, green vegetables, and fresh fruit.
Ali Bilal is associated with XXL Nutrition supplements and protein shake company. Ali Bilal said in an INSTAGRAM post that while he goes to the beach, people consume juices, Cocktails, Cookies, and Pizza burgers, but he consumes protein shakes.
After winning the Arnold Classic UK, Ali Bilal took a cheat meal for almost after a year. You can check his cheat meal in the below picture.
Ali Bilal Diet Plan:
|Meal 1||(Pre-Workout) 2 Whole Eggs, 6 Egg Whites, 1 Cup of Cooked Oatmeal, Pineapple, and Coffee|
|Meal 2||(Post-Workout) – 2 Chicken Breasts, Spinach, Pineapple, 1 Baked Potato|
|Meal 3||Cup Cooked Oatmeal with Fruits|
|Meal 4||Chicken Breasts, Pineapple, Green Vegetables, Brown Rice,|
|Meal 5||Whole-Wheat Pancakes, Coffee|
Ali Bilal’s Competition Plan 2023
Ali Bilal, a professional bodybuilder from Afghanistan, has an exciting lineup of shows he will compete in 2023. With his dedication and passion for the sport, he aims to showcase his skills and abilities on the following platforms:
First up is the Pittsburg Pro show held in the USA on May 13th, 2023. Ali has been mentally and physically preparing for this event and is determined to perform stellarly.
He will compete in the New York Pro on May 20th, 2023, also held in the USA. This event is known for its tough competition, and Ali knows the challenge ahead. However, with his unwavering focus and drive, he is eager to give it his all and make his mark on the stage.
Next, Ali will head to Canada to compete in the Toronto Pro on June 4th, 2023. He has been working tirelessly to perfect his physique, and he hopes to impress the judges and spectators with his sculpted muscles and stunning symmetry.
After that, Ali will travel to India for the Sheru Classic India Pro from June 16th to 18th, 2023. This international event will see some of the world’s best bodybuilders showcase their skills, and Ali is excited to represent his country on this prestigious platform.
Finally, Ali will head to Portugal for the MR. Big Evolution Pro show on July 9th, 2023. This will be the last event of his competition lineup, and he plans to leave no stone unturned in his quest for excellence.
Overall, Ali Bilal is fully committed to his passion for bodybuilding and is determined to make his mark in the industry. With his rigorous training regime and unwavering focus, he is well on his way to achieving his goals and making his country proud internationally.
Ali Bilal was born in Afghanistan. He is an IFBB Elite Pro bodybuilder from Afghanistan. Ali Bilal’s current country is Belgium.
Ali Bilal is a 25-year-old young bodybuilder.
Ali Bilal is 5 feet and 6 inches tall.
Ali Bilal is a pro-Bodybuilder from Afghanistan who lives in Belgium.