Hadi Choopan was born in 1987 in Far’s, Iran. He is an Iranian professional bodybuilder who is also known as “The Persian Wolf“. He became a member of the Iranian National Bodybuilding Team from 2011 to 2016. Hadi has competed various times at the International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness competitions and won several titles.
Hadi Choopan Early Life
Hadi Choopan was born into an average family. The poor conditions of his family resulted in Hadi having to work at a very young age. He began selling goods, along with working on development projects.
Hadi managed to develop his interest in bodybuilding. He started his way to be a pro bodybuilder at the age of 13, in 2000.
This process started with Hadi mocking the acts of other great bodybuilders in front of his family. He was dealt with jokes and push back from his friends and family members.
Hadi Choopan update his life style and posing at his Instagram account. You can check his Instagram account for current updates.
Hadi Choopan Early Bodybuilding Career
Hadi Choopan was finally able to gain some muscles and start looking like a bodybuilder. His first trainer was JamshidOwji. At the time, Jamshid only supported Hadi to lift 5 kg weights, due to his little size. But, Choopan would ultimately develop and get bigger.
Within three years of continuing professional bodybuilding career, HadiChoopan already got the third position in a national championship.
He gained first place in tournaments in his native Providence Of Fars. However, 2005 is where he won his first national title and started establishing himself as someone to keep an eye on.
In 2008, Hadi would stop work with Jamshid and waste a few years without a coach. Despite that, he still maintained to win more national titles, along with a silver medal at the WBPF World Bodybuilding Championships.
Pro Bodybuilding Career of Hadi Choopan
In 2013, Choopan got first place in the WBPF Asia Championships to start a great run professionally. He would return to fight at the WBPF World Bodybuilding Championships, winning the gold medal in a row from 2013 to 2015.
Choopan competed three more times in 2017, winning silver medals over the board. He lost Asia Grand Prix to multiple-time 212 Olympia champ Flex Lewis in 2017.
Choopan would be required to deal with issues receiving a U.S. Visa, to fight in the big shows stateside. It would push him out of more than a few tournaments over the years, including the Arnold Classic, and Mr. Olympia in 2018.
Physical Standards of Hadi Choopan
|Hadi Choopan Height||5 Feet and 7 inches|
|Hadi Choopan Weight||100 KG|
|Hadi Choopan Age||33 Years|
|Hadi Choopan Nationality||Iranian|
|Hadi Choopan Date of Birth||September 26, 1987|
|Hadi Choopan Nickname||The Persian Wolf|
Hadi Choopan Net Worth
Hadi Choopan’s net worth has been increasing significantly in 2021. Hadi Choopan’s income source is mostly from being a successful bodybuilder. Choopan’s estimated net worth is $1 million to $5 million.
Hadi Choopan Diet
Hadi adjusts his diet around his desire to develop lean muscle. He believes that diet is an important part of gaining a toned appearance.
Therefore, he uses a lot of brown rice, avocados, and skinless chicken breast for the majority of the year. These slow-releasing diets help him to keep his levels of fat low, allowing for easier contest prep.
Hadi Choopan Workout Routine
Hadi only rests for 30 seconds to 1 minute between each set when training for the growth of muscles. This way he not only increases muscle mass, but he also develops his heart rate, helping him to burn fat during his workout. Here are some Hadichoopan back workout and chest workout sets.
- Incline Dumbbell Press 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps
- Flat Barbell Bench Press 5 sets of 8 to 12 reps
- Incline Flys 4 sets of 10 to 15 reps
- Dips 4 sets of 10 to 15 reps
- Dumbbell Pullovers 4 sets of 10 to 15 reps
- Flat Bench Dumbbell Flys 5 sets of 10 to 15 reps, last set drop set.
Hadi Choopan Cardio Routine
While he does not do cardio in the off-season, Hadi has two or three weekly sessions when he’s preparing for contests. A healthy diet gets him in the best shape possible for his contests.
Hadi Choopan Titles And Honors
- From 2003 to 2008, Hadi got 15 Provincial Gold Medals.
- In 2008 Hadi got 3rd place at Babol National Tournament and 2nd in
- Saari National Tournament.
- In 2009 Hadi got 2nd place in Saari National Tournament and
- Rasht National Tournament.
- In 2010 Choopan got 1st position Saari National Tournament.
- In 2011 Hadi got 1st in Mashhad National Tournament.
- In 2012Hadi Choopan got a Silver medal in WBPF World Bodybuilding Championships.
- In 2013 he got Gold Medal overall in WBPF Asia Championships.
- In 2014 he got Gold Medal in WBPF World Bodybuilding Championships.
- In 2015 he got Gold Medal in WBPF World Bodybuilding Championships.
- In 2017 he got an overall Gold medal in Mr. Olympia Amateur and a silver Medal in IFBB Sheru Classic Pro.
- He got the silver medal in Asia Grand Prix and San Marino Pro.
- In 2018 HadiChoopan silver Medal in Dubai Expo.
- He got 1st place in IFBB Portugal Pro in 2018.
- In 2018 he got a Gold medal in Asia Grand Prix.
- In 2019 Hadi Choopan got Gold Medal in IFBB Vancouver Pro.
HadiChoopan has approached local progress as a professional bodybuilder. His efforts with being able to compete in the western region stopped his popularity. However, once people started to recognize him, his stock grew approximately overnight.