Brandon Curry is an American professional bodybuilder who competes in the men’s open bodybuilding category in the IFBB pro league.
Brandon curry was born and grown in Nashville, Tennessee. He first became involved in weight training when he got a pair of Hulk Hogan-branded dumbbells for his 6th birthday. Curry would later recall in a magazine interview that he was excited by superhero action pose G.I. Joe and the Rocky and Rambo films to develop his body to its fullest muscular size.
Brandon Curry’s early career of bodybuilding
After he received his degree, Brandon curry began working in fitness; first as a personal trainer, and later, becoming a great bodybuilder.
Becoming a Pro
In 2008, with almost 30 pounds of muscle joined to his frame, Brandon out-shined his trial at the NPC USA Championships, winning 1st place in that consent.
Not only did Brandon curry win the national competition, but he also became a known bodybuilder as a result. This indicated he had a chance at competing against the best professional bodybuilders in the world, on the IFBB stage.
Some other consents
For the next nine years, Brandon participated in 24 professional bodybuilding competitions. Some of his most notable results during this period were 8th place at individual 2011 Mr. Olympia, 1st place at the 2013 IFBB Arnold Classic Brazil, 1st place at the 2015 IFBB Toronto Pro Supershow, and the success at the 2017 Arnold Classic Australia.
Brandon proceeds to compete at the highest level regarding adding more silverware to his trophy cabinet.
Brandon Curry’s body size
|Date of Birth||19-10-1982|
- Brandon Curry’s height is 5 feet and 7 inches.
- Brandon Curry’s weight is 150 kg.
- Brandon Curry’s chest size is 48 inches.
- Brandon Curry’s hip size is 38 inches.
- Brandon Curry’s waist size is 34 inches.
- Brandon Curry’s age is 36 years old.
- Brandon Curry’s date of birth is October 19, 1982.
Brandon Curry’s wife
Curry is married to his girlfriend named Brandy Leaver. They have one daughter, named Zoey Curry, and three sons, including Marvelous Curry. Curry is living a happy life with his wife.
Competition history of Brandon Curry
- In 2003 Supernatural Bodybuilding, 1st
- In 2006 NPC Junior National Championships, 2nd
- In 2007 NPC USA Championships, 2nd
- In 2008 NPC USA Championships, 1st
- In 2010 Europa Super Show, 8th
- In 2010 Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championship, 6th
- In 2011 IFBB Mr.Olympia, 8th
- In 2012 IFBB Arnold Classic, 7th
- In 2013 IFBB Arnold Classic Brasil, 1st
- In 2015 IFBB Arnold Classic, 16th
- In 2017 IFBB New Zealand Pro, 1st
- In 2017 IFBB Arnold Classic Aus, 1st
- In 2017 IFBB Mr. Olympia, 8th
- In 2017 IFBB Ferrigno Legacy, 1st
- In 2018 IFBB Mr. Olympia, 5th
- In 2019 IFBB Arnold Classic, 1st
- In 2019 IFBB Mr. Olympia, 1st
- In 2020 IFBB Mr. Olympia 2nd
Brandon Curry diet and workout routine
The winner of 2019, Mr. Olympia, got connected with the bodybuilding profession from a very young age. During an interview, he showed that he got the inspiration to be fit and muscular after watching the Rocky and Rambo films.
He has also endured active sports like wrestling and rugby since his school. Curry also entered a local gym and started bodybuilding with some hard days.
He keeps his lean physique by working out 5 days a week in the gym. He mush focuses on weight training. As per his diet, Mr. Olympia follows low carbs and high protein consumption plan.