Akim Williams is an American Social Media Star and IFBB Pro Bodybuilder who competes in the Men’s Bodybuilding-Open class.
Akim Williams competes at Mr. Olympia every year against some of the best bodybuilders in the world, like Big Ramy, Hadi Choopan, Hunter Labrada, Nick Walker, Brandon Curry, Iain Valliere, William Bonac, and Roelly Winklaar.
Akim Williams Early Life
Akim Williams was born in Grenada, USA on August 20, 1984. Akim Williams played football, baseball, and boxing in High School. After that, he completed his degree in Computer Science from Long Island University, Brookville, New York, USA.
Akim Williams Bodybuilding Career
In 2011, Akim competed in NPC Junior Nationals in Men’s Bodybuilding for the first time and placed 3rd in the show. In 2012, Akim competed at NPC USAs in Men’s open division and finished 5th in the competition.
In 2013, Akim entered NPC North American Championships and won the North American Championships at the age of 29 years. In 2014, Akim Williams made his pro debut by competing at IFBB New York Show and placed 11th in the show.
Akim Williams earned his pro card at the age of 32 years after winning the IFBB Tampa Pro Show. Akim’s upper body and midsection were unmatched by anyone in the show, and he walked away with the gold and Olympia qualification.
In 2016, he made his debut at the Olympia 2016 and finished 15th at the biggest competition in the world. He competed against Phil Heath, Shawn Rhoden, Dexter Jackson, Big Ramy, William Bonac, and Roelly Winklaar at Olympia 2016.
In 2019, Akim William finished in second place at IFBB Indy Pro. Akim looked good, showing great definition in his poses at the contest. Steve Kuclo won the IFBB Indy Pro Show after competing against Akim Williams and Hassan Mostafa.
Being the bodybuilding with the most experience on the stage, Steve Kuclo got his invitation to the 2019 Olympia. At the Olympia 2020, Aikm finished in sixth place after great fighting against Big Ramy, Brandon Curry, Phil Heath, Hadi Choopan, and William Bonac.
In 2021, Akim participated in IFBB Puerto Rico Pro Show and walked away with the trophy and Olympia qualification. In 2021, at the Olympia 2021, Akim finished in ninth place. And now, Akim Williams is preparing for his first show of the year 2022, the IFBB Tampa Pro Show.
At the Olympia 2022, Akim got 16th position in the Men’s Open Bodybuilding.
In 2023, he competed at the Arnold Classic 2023 and got 6th place in the Men’s Bodybuilding Open Class.
Akim Williams Bodybuilding History
- 2023, IFBB Arnold Classic USA Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding, 6th
- 2022, Olympia, Men’s Open Bodybuilding, 16th
- 2021, IFBB Olympia, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 9th
- 2021, IFBB Arnold Classic USA Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding, 5th
- 2021, IFBB Puerto Rico Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 1st
- 2020, IFBB Olympia, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 6th
- 2020, IFBB Chicago Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 1st
- 2020, IFBB Arnold Classic USA (PRO), Men’s Bodybuilding, 7th
- 2019, IFBB Olympia, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 9th
- 2019, IFBB New York Pro Show, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 2nd
- 2019, IFBB Bigman Weekend Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding, 2nd
- 2019, IFBB Arnold Classic South America (PRO), Men’s Bodybuilding, 3rd
- 2019, IFBB Indy Pro Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 2nd
- 2019, IFBB Arnold Classic, USA Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding, 9th
- 2018, IFBB Muscle Mayhem Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding, 2nd
- 2018, IFBB Toronto Pro Supershow, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 2nd
- 2018, IFBB New York Pro Show, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 10th
- 2017, California Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding, 5th
- 2017, IFBBNew York Pro Show, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 5th
- 2016, IFBB Men’s Bodybuilding, 10th
- 2016, IFBB Olympia Men’s Bodybuilding – open,15th
- 2016, IFBB Arnold Classic, Asia (PRO) Men’s Bodybuilding, 9th
- 2016, IFBB Tampa Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 1st
- 2016, IFBB “Wings of Strength” Chicago Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 6th
- 2015, IFBB Tampa Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 8th
- 2015, IFBB Europa Dallas Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 3rd
- 2015, IFBB Chicago Pro “Wings of Strength”, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 3rd
- 2014, IFBB Golden State Pro Men’s Bodybuilding, 7th
- 2014, IFBB New York Pro Show, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 11th
- 2013, NPC, North American Championships, Men’s Bodybuilding – overall, 1st
- 2013, NPC, North American Championships, Men’s Bodybuilding – Super-Heavyweight, 1st
- 2012, NPC, Nationals, Men’s Bodybuilding – Super-Heavyweight, 9th
- 2012, NPC, USA, Men’s Bodybuilding – Super-Heavyweight, 5th
- 2011, NPC, North American Championships, Men’s Bodybuilding – Heavyweight, 11th
- 2011, NPC, Junior Nationals, Men’s Bodybuilding – Heavyweight, 3rd
Akim Williams Body Size
|Akim Williams Weight||118 KG to 138 KG|
|Akim Williams Height||5 Feet and 10 Inches|
|Akim Williams Waist Size||30 Inches|
|Akim Williams Biceps Size||20 Inches|
|Akim Williams Chest Size||46 Inches|
|Akim Williams Age||38 Years|
Akim Williams Wife
Akim Williams married Taylor Iraggi. She is PE Teacher and HS Coach. She has certification in training and Nutrition. Taylor is also certified in strength and conditioning.
Akim Williams follows a clean and healthy diet plan. He usually consumes five meals a day.
His diet consists of Whole eggs, Egg whites, Whey protein, Multivitamins Banana, Spinach, Chicken breast, Turkey, White rice, Broccoli, Steak, Green beans, Salmon, etc.
Akim Williams Daily Meals Plan
|1st Meal||6 Poached Whole Eggs|
4 Active sport Multivitamin
1 cup Mixed Greens
|2nd Meal||1 cup Spinach|
93% lean ground turkey 200g
|3rd Meal||1 cup Spinach|
93% lean ground turkey 200g
|4th Meal||Chicken 200g|
1 Cup Broccoli
Sweet potato 170g
|5th Meal||1 cup Spinach|
10 Stalks Asparagus
93% lean ground turkey 200g
Here is the workout routine that Akim Williams follows to improve his fitness, agility, strength, energy, and power.
|Saturday and Sunday||Rest|
Akim William’s Net Worth
Akim Williams is an American Professional Bodybuilder with a net worth of $17 Million. He came in 15th place at Mr. Olympia in 2016 and 6th place at Mr. Olympia in 2020. Akim Williams’ Instagram account has almost 250k followers.
Image credit by akim williams instagram account