Brett Wilkins “The Butcher” got the second position at the 2021 Chicago Pro and is ready to make a splash in the Men’s Open division in 2022. Brett Wilkin lives in Denver, Colorado, where he runs a great training center with his wife.
Early Life of Brett Wilkin
Brett Wilkin was a four-sport athlete in his high school. He played college football in Iowa. Brett got his degree in science and physical education and graduated playing football. He didn’t want to play semi-pro or arena football, so he concentrated more on lifting and attaining strength and was lifting for fun.
Then he met his wife Ivana when he was 25 years old, and she taught him how to eat for bodybuilding. He was eating 3 meals a day and she directed him towards more hardcore and structured bodybuilding.
Brett and Brett’s wife are good friends with John Meadows, and Brett has built his training ideologies by following John Meadows and Flex Lewis.
Bodybuilding Career of Brett Wilkin
Brett caught his IFBB Pro League card in 2018 by winning the 2018 NPC Junior Nationals as a Classic Physique bodybuilder. In 2019, competed in two shows, the Toronto Pro and Puerto Rico Pro as a 212 bodybuilder before taking a year off to size up even more.
After his bulking rest, Brett had the best pro placing of his career at the 2021 Chicago Pro, reaching at second to Hunter Labrada. Brett Wilkin is looking for the Arnold Classic 2022, set to appear on the weekend of March 4 to 5, 2022, in Columbus, OH.
Brett will contest alongside 13 other competitors, including three former Arnold Classic champions, for the second-biggest title of bodybuilding in the world. The contest is rigid, but fans and bodybuilding professionals think Wilkin is a viable competitor in elite Men’s Open bodybuilding.
Bodybuilding History and Awards
- 2021, IFBB Pro League Chicago Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 2
- 2019, IFBB Pro League Toronto Pro Super show, Men’s Bodybuilding – up to 212lbs, 6
- 2019, IFBB Pro League Puerto Rico Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – up to 212lbs, 10
- 2018, NPC Junior Nationals, Men’s Classic Physique – overall, 1
- 2018, NPC Junior Nationals, Men’s Classic Physique – class B, 1
- 2017, NPC Nationals, Men’s Classic Physique – class B, 6
- 2017, NPC Junior Nationals, Men’s Classic Physique – class B, 3
Body Measurement of Brett Wilkin
|Brett Wilkin Weight||95 to 100 KG|
|Brett Wilkin Height||5 Feet and 9 Inches|
|Brett Wilkin Age||34 Years|
|Brett Wilkin Arm Size||25 Inches|
|Brett Wilkin Chest Size||54 Inches|
Brett Wilkin Wife
Brett Wilkin married Ivana. Brett and his wife live in Denver, Colorado, where they run a great training center together. Brett Wilkin and his wife Ivana will get to be a part of the Arnold Classic 2022.
Brett Wilkin’s Arm Workout
Brett Wilkin enjoys starting his arm training with a cable set to warm his elbows before moving on to free weight workouts. He began this arm workout with a variation of a triceps pushdown, utilizing a special attachment that permits him to move the handles where to where they’re most relaxing for him.
Brett’s second workout on this day was cross-cable triceps attachments. Brett declares that this particular exercise allows him to fetch out more “definition and detail.”
After triceps exercises in a row, Brett concentrates on the biceps. He started with an incline cable curl, but he didn’t use standard single holds.
Brett Wilkin’s Arm Workout for Arnold Classic 2022
- Triceps Pushdowns: 3 x 10-12, drop set to defeat on the final set
- Cross Cable Triceps Extension: 2 x 12
- Single-Arm Cable Pushdown: 2 x 10-15
- Incline Cable Curl: 3 x 10-12
- Superset: Jones Machine Curl + Dumbbell Preacher Curl: 2 x 10-15
- Smith Machine Skull Crusher: 2 x 10-15
- Dip Machine: 2 15-20
- Two-Arm High Cable Curl: 2 10-20
Brett Wilkin says that he will be onstage for prejudging on Friday, Mar. 4, 2022, in Columbus, OH.