Riccardo Croci is an Italian professional bodybuilder, athlete, and fitness model. In a very short time, Riccardo has gone from an amateur bodybuilder to becoming a world-class bodybuilder. He contests in the IFBB league.
Early Life of Riccardo Croci
Riccardo Croci was born on December 5, 1983, in Italy. He first took weight training with a basic set of dumbbells at home. His love for muscle training made him keen to work in the bodybuilding industry.
Bodybuilding Career of Riccardo Croci
If something has accompanied me most of my life, it is the love for cast iron; even in dark times when I was in disarray, training was my only constant. I have been training for 15 years, pulling heavy weights without technical patches and with rough feedings, and I still have excellent results.
In 2016 without having seen the competition, he decided to get involved in the world of bodybuilding. He attended the one-way with a 2” MP muscular seat.
In 2017, after a year of training and excellent improvement, he returned to the same races with success at the oneway and a concerned 2nd place at the Italian championships.
In October 2020, he qualified for Mr. Olympia 2020, placing 2nd “in the Eropia PRO Alicante. And in November 2021, he qualified for Mr. Olympia 2021 by winning the SAN MARINO PRO competition.
In 2022 he is again in preparation with a bulk phase already with excellent advancements to climb the rankings at Mr. Olympia 2022.
Contests and Championships History of Riccardo Croci
- 2019 Bigman Weekend Amateur, Men’s Physique Class B 2nd
- 2019 NPC Worldwide Yamamoto Pro Qualifier, Men’s Physique Class C 1st
- 2019 IFBB Yamamoto Cup Pro, Men’s Physique 3rd
- 2019 IFBB Japan Pro, Men’s Physique 5th
- 2019 IFBB San Marino Pro, Men’s Physique 10th
- 2020, Europe Pro Alicante 2nd classified Qualification Mr. Olympia 20
- 2020, San Marino Pro classified Qualification, Mr. Olympia, 21 1st
- 2020, Mr. Olympia 2020 Orlando 16th
- 2021 IFBB Olympia, Men’s Physique 14th place
- 2021 IFBB Champions Classic Pro Men’s Physique 2nd
- 2021 IFBB Yamamoto Cup Pro Men’s Physique 5th
- 2022, IFBB Olympia, Men’s Physique, 16th Place
- 2023, British Championship Pro, Men’s Physique, 1st Place
- 2023, Mile High Pro, Men’s Physique, 1st Place
- 2023, Tropicarium Budapest Pro, Men’s Physique, 1st Place
Riccardo Croci has qualified for Olympia 2024 after winning the British Championship Pro.
Body Measurement of Riccardo Croci
|Riccardo Croci Weight||106 KG|
|Riccardo Croci Height||5 Feet and 7 Inches|
|Riccardo Croci Date of Birth||5 December 1983|
|Riccardo Croci Chest Size||54 Inches|
|Riccardo Croci Arm Size||25 Inches|
Riccardo Croci Training
When Riccardo does cardio, he prefers it to be HIIT. It involves doing short but extreme physical exercises such as sprints or bike cycling. He keeps his RPM over 120 for about 30 seconds, then slows down to a much slower pace for another 30 seconds before raising the intensity again. He’ll repeat this process for 5 to 10 minutes directly.
As for his muscle workouts, Riccardo might use a lot of volume. This comprises doing supersets and drop sets to keep the power high and workout duration short. This kind of training is good for ultimate muscle growth and aesthetics. However, adapting to this kind of training takes months of gradual improvement.
Diet Plan of Riccardo Croci
Riccardo will consume lean proteins, healthy fats, and some good carbs to maintain his physique. Athletes like Riccardo often have a cutting and bulking phase. The cutting phase is when he drops his calories down to lean down for a competition.
Riccardo Croci is a professional bodybuilder, athlete, and fitness model from Italy.
Riccardo Croci is 39 years old.