Several bodybuilders put up big muscles during their body, and then some bodybuilders have a perfectly V-shaped body.
Bodybuilders with a V-shaped Taper stand out of the people. Even though modern bodybuilders are more focused on building prominent muscles, getting a V-shaped back is still aspired by many.
You require to put up muscles, and therefore, we won’t suggest you not concentrating on the muscle-building workouts.
One must never ignore the value of having the right balance and a good athletic physique as well. As we have grown more and more informed about people having big muscles, it is found that many have ignored the aesthetics of bodybuilding.
The V Shape made popular by people like Bruce Lee has enriched and remains a highly desired body state. Broad shoulders and a narrow waistline create an imposing V cut suggestive of an athlete’s frame.
There are the top 5 best Exercises that you can do to get a V-shaped body or V lines.
Lat pulldowns are one of the most powerful ways to make your lats. A wide set of lats means your back opens into a V shape as eyes travel up your torso.
Lat Pulldowns are often performed to provide the same activation as V grip pull-ups. Lat pulldowns help to strengthen multiple muscle groups at a time in your body.
Lat pulldown workouts are performed using a machine. Various kinds of grips are used to target different areas of your back to make it a V-shaped back. Wide grip lat pulldown exercises are recommended to increase your lats, hence work best to form the V-shape taper.
How To Do Lats Pulldowns
- Use a wide bar and append it to the support. Sit on the pull-down machine and make sure you adjust your knee pillows.
- Hold a wide grip on the bar, which should be more than your shoulder girth.
- Clutch the bar with your palms. This shall target your lats.
- Pull the bar by pressing your back and pulling through your elbows. Bring the bar below till it reaches your chest.
- Hold the bar at this point and slowly take it back to the first position to finish one rep.
Standing Overhead (Dumbbell) Shoulder Strains
You have to focus on your deltoids to ensure you increase your shoulder to get the long area of the V-shaped body. The overhead strain is an effective shoulder workout because of the compound movement it allows.
Though this V press exercise concentrates on different muscles, including your core muscles and side muscles, it essentially targets the oblique and anterior heads of the deltoids body.
This becomes an important exercise to include in your workout regime to work out your deltoids body. Extensive research, consisting of four separate versions of the above presses showed that standing dumbbell press has the highest amount of deltoids activation.
This means this dumbbell back exercise strengthens the anterior, lateral, and back deltoids more than any other workout.
How To Do Dumbbell Press Exercise
- Take a dumbbell in each hand and stand with a position little broader than shoulder-width.
- Raise the dumbbells to the head height, holding your elbows out at an angle of 900, which shall be the opening point.
- Hold the form right without rolling back or forward. Push through your elbow and up the rocks above your head.
- Stay there and then return slowly to the starting point to finish one rep.
The Close Grip Lats Pulldown
To make power in a balanced manner, you’ll need to include a variety of back workouts that target your upper and lower back muscles, including the lats, upper-mid portion of the back, lower back, and all the secondary muscles in-between. There are several primary and secondary muscles you need to engage in cable back workouts to fully build a V-Shaped back.
Including the cable machine in your cable back exercises will improve your strength and muscle mass and will also translate to better profits when you return to primary lifts like the deadlift or military press.
The close grip lat pulldown is an efficient compound cable back exercise that hits the uppers lats and builds strength throughout the entire back. Using the close-grip position improves your elbow’s range of motion. This workout is done seated, legs secured beneath the pad.
How To Do The Close Grip Lats Pulldown
- Using a close-grip, your hands should be at or closer than shoulder-width.
- Squeeze your hub and keep your chest up as you pull the barbell down and towards your chest.
- Be sure to draw with your lat muscles.
- Once the bar is at your chest, slowly allow it to turn back to the opening point keeping tension throughout the movement.
When you look on have a V-shaped body, you require to focus on having a thin waist. Thus, we suggest not doing too much heavyweight or endurance exercise, as it might build up more muscles.
The reverse crunches help you to structure your lower abs or the Adonis belt. Reverse helps you to put more stress on the waist as compared to the usual crunches.
You have to make sure you know the form of the workout. This is required if you want to get wanted results from the reverse crunches you do.
How To Do Reverse Crunches
- Lie down on the ground with your legs fully spread and your arms at the sides of your body keeping the palms on the ground.
- Move your legs higher, making your thighs perpendicular to the ground.
- As you inhale move your legs towards your body by pushing your hips backward.
- Raise your hips off the ground.
- Keep doing it till your knees reach your chest.
- Hold and move back slowly as you breathe and bring the legs back to the starting point.
This is another best crunch workout that you can add to your workout regime, to get chiseled and ripped abs. Vertical leg raise crunches are a low-impact abs exercise and very useful for strengthening the abdominal muscles.
How To Do Vertical Leg Raise Crunches
- Lie down on the ground, with your hands back your head.
- Lift your legs and keep them straight without locking your knees.
- Cross your ankles. This is the starting point.
- Lift your torso and bend towards your knees.
- Here, you need to contract your abs; either you can push your head close to the knees or try to reach your toes with your hands.
- Breathe as you do it.
- Press and get back to the starting point by inhaling.