His journey in bodybuilding commenced in 2016, and since then, he has consistently climbed the ranks, securing numerous national and international titles.
Bhuwan’s dedication and hard work reached its pinnacle when he made India proud by achieving victory in the IFBB Pro Show.
This remarkable achievement earned him accolades and granted him the prestigious qualification to compete in the esteemed Mr. Olympia competition, specifically in the highly competitive Men’s Physique Division.
Beyond the stage, Bhuwan Chauhan has carved a niche for himself as a thriving social media influencer.
With over 153,000 subscribers on YouTube and a staggering 711,000 followers on Instagram, he has amassed a dedicated and ever-growing online community.
Bhuwan’s commitment to the fitness community goes even further through his website, which offers personalized fitness and nutrition training.
His passion for helping others achieve their fitness goals is evident in the support and guidance he provides to his clients.
In conclusion, Bhuwan Chauhan’s journey from a competitive bodybuilder to a thriving social media influencer exemplifies his dedication to the fitness world.
His achievements on the stage, influential online presence, and commitment to helping others make him a rising star in bodybuilding and fitness.
With a promising future, Bhuwan continues to inspire and motivate individuals worldwide to pursue their fitness aspirations with unwavering determination.
Bhuwan Chauhan has been making waves in professional bodybuilding with his remarkable achievements and consistent dedication.
|Bhuwan Chauhan Height||5 feet and 11 Inches|
|Bhuwan Chauhan Weight||78 to 82 kg|
|Bhuwan Chauhan Date of Birth||15 July 1992|
|Bhuwan Chauhan Age||31 Years|
|Bhuwan Chauhan Caste||Chauhan, Rajput|
|Bhuwan Chauhan Chest size||45 Inches|
|Bhuwan Chauhan Waist size||30 Inches|
|Bhuwan Chauhan Arm Size||18 Inches|
|Bhuwan Chauhan Net Worth||500k $|
|Bhuwan Chauhan Wife Name||Single|
|Bhuwan Chauhan Nationality||Indian|
|Bhuwan Chauhan Religion||Hindu|
Bhuwan Chauhan Bodybuilding Career
His journey in the IFBB Pro League and other prestigious competitions showcases his incredible rise in the Men’s Physique division.
Here’s a glimpse into his remarkable bodybuilding career:
Bhuwan Chauhan in 2023
- IFBB Pro League Sheru Classic India Pro: 1st Place (Men’s Physique)
- IFBB Pro League Toronto Pro Supershow: 3rd Place (Men’s Physique)
- IFBB Pro League Optimum Classic Pro: 3rd Place (Men’s Physique)
Bhuwan Chauhan in 2022
- IFBB Pro League Olympia: 16th Place (Men’s Physique)
- IFBB Pro League Sheru Classic Mumbai Pro: 1st Place (Men’s Physique)
- IFBB Pro League San Francisco Pro: 1st Place (Men’s Physique)
Bhuwan Chauhan in 2021
- IFBB Pro League Daytona Pro: 2nd Place (Men’s Physique)
- IFBB Pro League Tournament of Champions Pro: 1st Place (Men’s Physique)
Bhuwan Chauhan in 2020
- IFBB Pro League Olympia: 15th Place (Men’s Physique)
- IFBB Pro League Border States Pro: 1st Place (Men’s Physique)
Bhuwan Chauhan in 2019
- IFBB Pro League Vancouver Pro: 1st Place (Men’s Physique)
- IFBB Pro League Battle in the Desert: 2nd Place (Men’s Physique)
- IFBB Pro League Northern California Pro: 4th Place (Men’s Physique)
- IFBB Pro League Mile High Pro: 2nd Place (Men’s Physique)
- IFBB Pro League California Night of Champions: 9th Place (Men’s Physique)
Bhuwan Chauhan in 2018
- IFBB Pro League Battle in the Desert: 13th Place (Men’s Physique)
- IFBB Pro League Vancouver Pro: 5th Place (Men’s Physique)
Bhuwan Chauhan in 2017
- CBBF Canadian Figure, Fitness and Physique Championships: 2nd Place (Men’s Physique – Class D)
Bhuwan Chauhan’s journey is marked by consistent growth and impressive victories, culminating in his recent wins in prestigious competitions like the IFBB Pro League.
His dedication, hard work, and determination have propelled him to the top ranks of Men’s Physique competitors, making him a shining star in the bodybuilding world.
As he continues to pursue excellence in his sport, there’s no doubt that Bhuwan Chauhan’s career will continue to be filled with success and inspiration for aspiring athletes.
Bhuwan Chauhan Diet and Nutrition Plan
Bhuwan Chauhan, IFBB Pro Men’s Physique athlete, follows a disciplined and nutritionally balanced diet to fuel his demanding training and maintain his impressive physique.
Let’s delve into his daily meal plan:
Bhuwan Chauhan Breakfast
- 6 ounces of raw chicken breast
- 75 grams of oatmeal
- 2 whole eggs
Bhuwan Chauhan Pre-Workout Meal
- 100 grams of Cream of Rice
- 4 ounces of chicken breast
- 1.5 scoops of whey protein (mixed into Cream of Rice)
Bhuwan Chauhan Post-Workout Meal
- 7 ounces of chicken breast
- 280 grams of Spanish rice (rice, black beans, salsa, and onions)
Bhuwan Chauhan Meal 3:
- 150 grams of zucchini
- 200 grams of rice
- 7 ounces of chicken breast
- 100 grams of avocado
Bhuwan Chauhan Bedtime Meal
- Sweet potatoes or yams
- 7 ounces of salmon
- Mustard or ketchup (optional)
Bhuwan’s daily meal plan includes a well-balanced combination of lean protein sources, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats.
He strategically times his meals to support his training and recovery, focusing on whole foods to meet his nutritional needs.
Additionally, Bhuwan Chauhan emphasizes consistency and discipline, especially during his prep phase.
It’s worth noting that Bhuwan’s meal plan is tailored to his specific fitness goals and requirements as an IFBB Pro athlete, and it’s essential to consult with a qualified nutritionist or dietitian for personalized nutrition guidance based on individual needs and goals.
Bhuwan Chauhan Workout Routine
Bhuwan Chauhan, IFBB Pro Men’s Physique athlete, follows a rigorous and well-structured workout routine to sculpt his physique and maintain peak performance.
Here’s an overview of his weekly workout plan:
Sunday – Chest Workout
- A. Decline Bench Press: 8, 10, MAX, MAX
- B. Incline DB Bench Press: 12, 8, 10, MAX, MAX
- C. DB Bench Press: 12, 8, 10, MAX, MAX
- D. High to Low Cable Fly: 3 x 15
- E1. Machine Dips: 3 x MAX
- E2. Flat Machine Chest Press: 3 x 12
- E3. Low to High Cable Fly: 3 x 12
Monday – Back Workout
- A. Machine Low Row: 8, 10, MAX, MAX
- B. Wide Grip Lat Pulldown: 12, 8, 10, MAX, MAX
- C. 1-Arm DB Row: 12, 8, 10, MAX, MAX
- D. T-Bar Row: 12, 8, 10, MAX, MAX
- E1. Tricep Rope Pulldowns: 3 x 15
- E2. V-Bar Cable Row: 3 x 15
- E3. Rack Pulls: 3 x 15
Tuesday – Arms and Calves Workout
- A. V-Bar Pushdown: 12, 12, 12, MAX
- B. Machine Preacher Curls: 12, 12, 12, MAX
- C. Close Grip Smith Machine Press: 15, 15, 15, MAX
- D. Alternating Dumbbell Curls: 12, 12, 12, MAX
- E1. Dumbbell Skullcrusher on a Flat Bench: 3 x 15
- E2. Dumbbell Spider Curls on an Incline Bench: 3 x 15
- F1. Rope Push Down: 3 x 20
- F2. Rope Hammer Curls: 3 x 20
- G. Calf Raise: 15, 12, 12, 10, MAX, MAX
Wednesday – Rest Day
- A. Rest and Recovery
Thursday – Shoulders Workout
- A. Smith Machine Shoulder Press: 8, 12, MAX, MAX
- B. Standing Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 12, 12, 10, MAX, MAX
- C. Reverse Pec Dec Fly for Rear Delts: 12, 12, 15, MAX, MAX
- D1. Seated DB Shoulder Press: 3 x 12
- D2. Seated DB Lateral Raise: 3 x 12
- D3. EZ Bar Upright Row: 3 x 12
- D4. Incline Front Raises with Dumbbell: 3 x 12
- D5. Incline Bench Upright Row: 3 x 12
- E. DB Shrug: 20, 12, 12, 12
Friday – Legs Workout
- A. Leg Extension: 15, 12, MAX, MAX
- B. Leg Press: 12, 8, 10, MAX, MAX
- C. Hack Squat: 15, 10, 10, MAX, MAX
- D. Seated Leg Curls: 15, 15, 12, 12
- E1. Seated Leg Press: 3 x 15
- E2. Walking Lunges: 3 x 30
- E3. Leg Extension: 3 x 15
- E4. Dumbbell Stiff Leg Deadlift: 3 x 15
Saturday – Rest Day
- A. Rest and Recovery
Bhuwan Chauhan’s weekly workout routine is designed to target different muscle groups with a combination of compound and isolation exercises.
His commitment to training and proper nutrition contributed to his impressive physique and success as an IFBB Pro athlete.