James Hollingshead is an IFBB Pro bodybuilder from London, UK. He competes in the Men’s bodybuilding Open – Class. He placed 12th in the 2021 Olympia against Mamdouh Elssbiay Big Ramy, Brandon Curry, Hadi Choopan, Hunter Labrada, Nicholas Walker, William Bonac, Iain Valliere, Justin Rodriguez, Akim Williams, Mahamed Shaaban, and Roelly Winklaar.
James Hollingshead won his prestigious pro card at UKBFF Championships as a Heavyweight bodybuilder in the Men’s bodybuilding division.
James Hollingshead Early Life
James Hollingshead was born on 13th March 1989 in Sutton, England. As a child, James was a big fan of video gaming, and Super Mario bro was one of his favorite games.
Like other bodybuilders, James was not much interested in football. James spent much of his youth in the park playing rollerblade. At the very young age of 14, James entered the bodybuilding world. He just wanted to look different from others.
James Hollingshead Bodybuilding Career
At the beginning of his bodybuilding career, James started to eat a lot of calories to increase his size. But very soon, he realized that it was not good for his health.
After spending some time in the gym, James started to look stunning and impressive, which motivated him toward a bodybuilding career. With time, bodybuilding became a passion for him.
James’ best friend inspired and helped him to start his bodybuilding career as a Men’s bodybuilding athlete. After that, James started competing in competitive shows, which gave him much confidence.
In 2019, James Hollingshead competed for the first time at the 2019 UKBFF Leamington Spa Junior Bodybuilding and took 1st place there.
In 2014, James got another title at the 2014 UKBFF British Championships in the Men’s Bodybuilding division after winning the show.
James Hollingshead earned his pro card at the 2017 UKBFF British Championships after beating Samson Dauda at the contest. He was the overall champion of the UKBFF British Championships.
In 2019, James competed at the 2019 IFBB Pro League British Grand Prix in the Men’s Bodybuilding against Nathan De Asha and Samson Dauda. He got 3rd place in the 2019 British Grand Prix. Nathan De Asha was the winner of the show.
At the 2020 IFBB Pro League Europa Pro, James beat Lukas Osladil, Rafael Brandao, Samson Dauda, Andrea Muzi, Marc Hector, and Jamie Christian-Johal. He was the champion of the 020 IFBB Pro League Europa Pro.
In 2021, James made his debut at the Olympia. He placed 12th in the 2021 Olympia after competing with the best bodybuilders in the world.
James Hollingshead Contest History
- 2021, IFBB Olympia Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 12th
- 2020, IFBB British Grand Prix Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding, 1st
- 2020, IFBB Europa Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 1st
- 2019, IFBB Romania Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 5th
- 2019, IFBB British Grand Prix, Men’s Bodybuilding, 3rd
- 2019, IFBB Toronto Pro Supershow, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 6th
- 2019, IFBB New York Pro Show, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 8th
- 2019, IFBB Bigman Weekend Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding, 3rd
- 2018, IFBB EVLS Prague Showdown, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 6th
- 2018, IFBB Bigman Weekend Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding, 12th
- 2017, UKBFF British Championships, Men’s Bodybuilding – over 100 kg, 1st
- 2017, UKBFF British Championships, Men’s Bodybuilding – overall, 1st
- 2016, UKBFF British Championships, Men’s Bodybuilding Over 100 kg, 5th
- 2015, IFBB (Amateur) Olympia Amateur UK, Men’s Bodybuilding – over 100 kg, 10th
- 2014, UKBFF British Championships, Men’s Bodybuilding Over 100 kg, 1st
- 2013, UKBFF British Championships, Men’s Bodybuilding Over 100 kg, 3rd
- 2012, UKBFF British Championships, Junior Bodybuilding, 2nd
- 2009, UKBFF British Championships, Junior Bodybuilding, 1st
- 2009, UKBFF Leamington Spa Junior Bodybuilding, 1st
James Hollingshead Body Measurement
|James Hollingshead Height||5 Feet and 11 Inches|
|James Hollingshead Weight||134 KG, 296 lbs|
|James Hollingshead Age||33 Years|
|James Hollingshead Arm Size||21 Inches|
|James Hollingshead Waist Size||30 Inches|
|James Hollingshead Chest Size||50 Inches|
|James Hollingshead Nationality||British|
|James Hollingshead Birthday||17 March 1989|
James Hollingshead Wife
James Hollingshead is not married. He is not willing to discuss his material status on his social media accounts.
James Hollingshead’s Net Worth
James Hollingshead is a British IFBB Pro bodybuilder who competes in the Men’s bodybuilding Open – Class. He has an estimated net worth of $500k to $1 million. He earned all his money being an IFBB Pro bodybuilder.
James Hollingshead Training
James Hollingshead is standing at 5 feet and with 296-pounds. He trains six days per week.
James Hollingshead Diet Plan
James Hollingshead eats five meals in a day. His diet of five meals a day is ideal for him, which helps him in a drop-off in quality during his training sessions.
He takes around 650 grams of carbohydrates a day. He likes to eat brown rice and sweet potatoes, along with minimal fats for carbs.