Justin Rodriguez is an IFBB Pro bodybuilder and sponsored athlete from the Dominican Republic. Rodriguez competes in the Men’s Bodybuilding Open division.
Justin Rodriguez placed 15th at the Olympia 2022 against Hadi Choopan, Derek Lunsford, Nick Walker, Brandon Curry, and Big Ramy.
Justin Rodriguez Early Life
Justin Rodriguez is a bodybuilder from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. He was born in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, in 1987. He began his bodybuilding journey in 2014 and was quickly drawn to the physique of the late Shawn Rhoden.
Rodriguez trained to intend to emulate his idol and has been compared to Rhoden for his striking similarities, especially when hitting the front double bicep pose.
In 2016, Rodriguez turned pro and joined the IFBB Pro League, becoming only the second bodybuilder from the Dominican Republic to make it big in the competition.
The New York resident continues to compete and inspire others with his dedication to the sport and remarkable physique.
Justin Rodriguez Bodybuilding Career
Justin Rodriguez, nicknamed “The Nightmare,” made his pro debut in the bodybuilding world in 2017 at the New York Pro competition. Despite facing tough competition, he managed to secure a strong third-place finish, announcing his arrival on the scene.
Rodriguez made a name for himself in the following years, placing second at the Chicago Pro and New York Pro competitions in 2020. Despite coming close to winning, he fell short by a small margin.
However, in 2021, he finally achieved his goal and claimed his first big win at the Indy Pro. This win was well-received by the bodybuilding community, who had been following Rodriguez’s progress and saw the win as a testament to his hard work and dedication.
His win at the 2021 Indy Pro was a major milestone in Rodriguez’s career and solidified his status as a rising star in the sport. Since then, he has continued to compete and inspire others with his impressive physique and dedication to the sport.
Justin Rodriguez has become a well-known figure in the bodybuilding world, and his journey to the top inspires aspiring bodybuilders everywhere.
In 2021, Justin Rodriguez boldly decided to quit his job and focus on bodybuilding full-time. He credited this decision for his subsequent success as a pro bodybuilder.
That same year, he won the Indy Pro competition, earning perfect scores in both the prejudging and final rounds, thanks to his impressive, whittled conditioning and flowing physique.
Rodriguez has competed for trice at the prestigious Mr Olympia competition, finishing 10th in 2020 and 8th in 2021, and 15th in 2022.
Despite his performance at the 2022 Arnold Classic and Olympia 2022, Justin Rodriguez remains one of the top bodybuilders in the sport. He inspires others with his dedication, hard work, and impressive physique.
Justin Rodriguez Contest History
- 2022, IFBB Olympia, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 15th
- 2022, IFBB Arnold Classic USA Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding, 5th
- 2021, IFBB Olympia Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 8th
- 2021, IFBB Arnold Classic USA Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding, 4th
- 2021, IFBB New York Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 2nd
- 2021, IFBB Indy Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 1st
- 2020, IFBB Olympia, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 10th
- 2022, IFBB Chicago Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 2nd
- 2020, IFBB New York Pro Show, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 2nd
- 2019, IFBB Chicago Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 13th
- 2019, IFBB New York Pro Show, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 5th
- 2019, IFBB Indy Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 5th
- 2018, IFBB Tampa Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 4th
- 2018, IFBB Chicago Pro “Wings of Strength”, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 3rd
- 2018, IFBB New York Pro Show, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 3rd
- 2018, IFBB Indy Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 5th
- 2018, IFBB Arnold Classic, USA (PRO) Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 7th
- 2016, NPC North American Championships, Men’s Bodybuilding – overall, 1st
- 2016, NPC North American Championships, Men’s Bodybuilding – Super-Heavyweight, 1st
- 2015, NPC North American Championships, Men’s Bodybuilding – Super-Heavyweight, 4th
Justin Rodriguez Body Measurement
|Justin Rodriguez Weight||110 to 120 KG|
|Justin Rodriguez Height||5 feet and 7 Inches|
|Justin Rodriguez Age||37 years|
|Justin Rodriguez Waist Size||32 inches|
|Justin Rodriguez Chest Size||48 inches|
|Justin Rodriguez Arm Size||18 inches|
|Justin Rodriguez Date of Birth||1987|
|Justin Rodriguez Nationality||Dominican|
Justin Rodriguez’s Net Worth
Justin Rodriguez has a net worth of approximately $500k, which he has earned as a professional bodybuilder. This is just an estimate, and the actual value of his net worth may be higher or lower than this estimate, as it can be influenced by many factors, including income, expenses, investments, and other financial considerations.
Regardless, Justin Rodriguez’s success as a professional bodybuilder has undoubtedly played a significant role in his financial success and net worth.
Justin Rodriguez Wife
Rodriguez is a dedicated and loving husband and father, and his family is an important aspect of his life. He balances his demanding bodybuilding career with his responsibilities as a husband and father, finding time to be there for his family when they need him.
Despite the demands of his profession, Rodriguez has a strong commitment to his family and is dedicated to ensuring they have the support and attention they need.
He has two children, a 10-year-old boy, and a 2-year-old baby girl. He loves his wife very much and values his family life, often spending time with his loved ones when he is not busy with his bodybuilding career.
Rodriguez stands at 5 feet and 7 inches.
Justin Rodriguez weighs around 240 pounds during on-season.
Justin Rodriguez is 37 years old.