Andrea Muzi is an IFBB pro bodybuilder, trainer, and fitness model from Italy. The Italian fell in love with fitness as a teenager. After some time, Andrea sculpted an impressive physique and entered his first competition.
That same year, Andrea took home his first trophy in the 2017 IFBB Amateur European Championships in Men’s Bodybuilding – over 100 kg category.
Early Life of Andrea Muzi
Andrea Muzi was born on 24 July 1990 in Italy. Andrea grew up with a natural talent for sports. He suffered an injury that forced him to join the bodybuilding world.
Bodybuilding Career of Andrea Muzi
In 2011 Andrea participated in his first competition in the junior category. From there, he started his rise into the world of bodybuilding. On July 14, 2018, he won Portugal pro, becoming an IFBB professional bodybuilder.
Andrea performed better in 2018. Andrea finally had his first taste of success; he got first place in the NPC Worldwide Portugal Pro Qualifier Men’s Bodybuilding – overall.
By 2019, Andrea had entered a further five shows he managed to add another trophy to his growing collection after getting 3rd place at the IFBB Puerto Rico Pro in the Men’s Bodybuilding category that year.
By 2021, Andrea had entered a further three shows he managed to get 5th place at the IFBB Puerto Rico Pro in Men’s Bodybuilding. Andrea Muzi got 4th place at IFBB California Pro 2022, competing against Charles Griffen, Mohamed Shabaan, and Petar Klancir.
Contest History of Andrea Muzi
- 2023, IFBB Pro, Flex Weekend Italy, Men’s Bodybuilding, 12th Place
- 2022, IFBB Pro League California pro-Men’s Bodybuilding – open 4th
- 2021, IFBB Pro League European Pro Men’s Bodybuilding – open 11th
- 2021, IFBB Pro League Mr. Big Evolution Portugal Pro Men’s Bodybuilding – open 7th
- 2021, IFBB Pro League Puerto Rico Pro Men’s Bodybuilding – open 5th
- 2020, IFBB Pro League Europa Pro Men’s Bodybuilding – open 6th
- 2019, IFBB Pro League Romania Pro Men’s Bodybuilding – open 12th
- 2019, IFBB Pro League Fitparade Hungary Pro Men’s Bodybuilding 5th
- 2019, IFBB Pro League Yamamoto Pro Cup Men’s Bodybuilding 4th
- 2019, IFBB Pro League British Grand Prix Men’s Bodybuilding 12th
- 2019, IFBB Pro League Puerto Rico Pro Men’s Bodybuilding – open 3rd
- 2018, IFBB Pro League Romania Muscle Fest Pro Men’s Bodybuilding – open 12th
- 2018, IFBB Pro League George Farah Classic Pro Italy Men’s Bodybuilding 4th
- 2018, IFBB Pro League Bigman Weekend Pro Men’s Bodybuilding 4th
- 2018, NPC Worldwide Portugal Pro Qualifier Men’s Bodybuilding – Overall 1st
- 2018, NPC Worldwide Portugal Pro Qualifier Men’s Bodybuilding – over 102 kg 1st
- 2017, NPC Worldwide Amateur Olympia San Marino Men’s Bodybuilding – Super-Heavyweight 6th
- 2017, IFBB (Amateur) Diamond Cup Rome Men’s Bodybuilding – over 90 kg 5th
- 2017, IFBB (Amateur) Arnold Classic Europe (Amateur) Men’s Bodybuilding – over 100 kg 6th
- 2017, IFBB (Amateur) Olympia Amateur Spain Men’s Bodybuilding – over 100 kg 2nd
- 2017, IFBB (Amateur) European Championships Men’s Bodybuilding – over 100 kg 1st
Body Measurement of Andrea Muzi
|Andrea Muzi Weight||120 KG|
|Andrea Muzi Height||5 Feet and 9 Inches|
|Andrea Muzi Age||33 Years|
|Andrea Muzi Arm Size||22 Inches|
|Andrea Muzi Waist Size||29 Inches|
|Andrea Muzi Chest Size||50 Inches|
Andrea Muzi Training
Andrea Muzi works strictly in the gym, often completing 20 reps per set. He makes sure to train each muscle group for 5 to 6 exercises – focusing on the compaction of his muscles and making his negative activities last at least 2 seconds.
Andrea Muzi Workout Routine
Andrea’s training plan looks like this:
|Tuesday||Chest & Abs|
|Thursday||Legs & Abs|
|Friday||Legs, Lower Back, and Calves|
|Saturday||Shoulders & Abs|
Andrea Muzi Diet and Nutrition Plan
Andrea consumes 6 meals daily, eating every 3 hours to keep his metabolism high. However, one thing Andrea does differently from other bodybuilders is that he doesn’t cut out carbs from his diet- regardless of whether he’s cutting or bulking, as he considers his body reacts better this way.
Andrea Muzi is a part of the Yamamoto nutrition team. Yamamoto Nutrition is the leading company in the supplement sector in Italy and abroad. Always at the forefront of supplements trying to supply athletes with the best for our rendition. He is proud to be part of this great company.
Andrea Muzi was born in Italy on 24 July 1990.
Andrea Muzi is 5 feet and 9 inches tall.
Andrea Muzi is 34 years old.