Walter Martin is an American IFBB Pro bodybuilder. Growing up, Walter found a love for bodybuilding from an early age. He worked hard for many years to fill out his massive frame and achieve the aesthetics that he wanted.
Early Life of Walter Martin
Walter Martin was born and raised in Lorain, USA. His passion for bodybuilding emerged from the early age of 12 he began lifting weights to grow muscles.
Walter wanted to be a pro athlete. He played everything growing up but after 9th grade, he didn’t play anything mainly due to getting low grades in school.
Walter was one of those guys who got grades so he could play sports. Without athletic eligibility, he became interested in bodybuilding at about the age of 12-14.
Bodybuilding Career of Walter Martin
Walter went to his first show when it was held around the corner of his house at the Apollo Theatre in Lorain. When Walter decided to do a show in 2010 he did a lot of research on bodybuilding because he knew nothing besides Arnold, they were big, and they ate plenty.
During his research, he read about Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, and John Meadows.
Walter’s Contest History
- 2017, IFBB Pro League, Arctic Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – up to 212 lbs, 8
- 2017, IFBB Pro League, Europa Charlotte Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – up to 212 lbs, 11
- 2016, IFBB Pro League, Europa Phoenix Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – up to 212 lbs, 10
- 2016, IFBB Pro League, Tampa Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – up to 212 lbs, 16
- 2016, IFBB Pro League, “Wings of Strength” Chicago Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – up to 212 lbs, 9
- 2015, IFBB Pro League, Europa Phoenix Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – up to 212 lbs, 16
- 2015, NPC, Universe, Men’s Bodybuilding – Masters 35 + – Middleweight 2
- 2014, NPC, North American Championships, Men’s Bodybuilding – Heavyweight, 8
- 2014, NPC, North American Championships, Men’s Bodybuilding – Masters 35 + – Heavyweight, 10
- 2013, NPC, North American Championships, Men’s Bodybuilding – Masters 35 + – Heavyweight, 4
- 2012, NPC, Junior USAs, Men’s Bodybuilding – Heavyweight, 3
Body Measurement of Walter Martin
|Walter Martin Weight||96 to 100 KG|
|Walter Martin Height||5 Feet and 10 Inches|
|Walter Martin Age||40+ Years|
|Walter Martin Arm Size||23 Inches|
|Walter Martin Chest Size||51 Inches|
Diet Plan of Walter Martin
At his peak, Walter ate 5 to 7 meals per day, each containing high amounts of protein to feed his muscles.
Walter Martin’s Meal Plan
|1st Meal||6 omega-3 eggs|
|2nd Meal||8oz chicken breasts, almonds|
|3rd Meal||Whey protein shake, healthy fats|
|4th Meal||8oz salmon, green veggies, healthy fats|
|5th Meal||6 omega-3 eggs|
|6th Meal||Whey protein shake, natural peanut butter|
Training of Walter Martin
Walter never trained for the sake of achieving size. His goal was to attain an aesthetic body. He didn’t care whether he did a 400lbs bench press or just 315lbs. For Walter, it was all about the quality of reps to achieve the well-balanced physique that he was known for.
Walter trained excessively hard and rarely took a day off. He often trained for 13 days in a row before taking one day to heal. He didn’t have any problem with supporting this kind of routine all year round, thanks to his strict sleep, dieting, and healing schedule. Check latest update at Walter Martin’s instagram account.