Andrea Presti is one of the best IFBB professional bodybuilders from Italy. Andrea Presti has earned qualifications for the Mr. Olympia contest 2022 after winning the 2022 Mr. Big Evolution Portugal Bodybuilding Show.
And now, Andrea is ready to face Big Ramy, Nick Walker, Hadi Choopan, Iain Valliere, and Hunter Labrada at the stage of Olympia this year.
Andrea Presti Early Life
Andrea Presti was born in Brindisi, Italy, on June 29th, 1987. He began training in Judo at the age of 10 and gradually fell in love with weight training and fitness.
Andrea worked hard to achieve outstanding results in the competitive field. But Andrea, in addition to martial arts, had a great love for weight training, and when he turned 25, he began to devote himself to bodybuilding.
Andrea Presti Bodybuilding Career
In 2015, after competing in the WABBA Italy contest and at the 2014 Due Torri Trophy, Andrea Presti started competing in IFBB Italy. In this league, he managed to get amazing results in the Italian and international competitions, which led him to win his pro card.
In 2016, Andrea competed at IFBB (Amateur), European Championships in Men’s Bodybuilding _ over 100 kg, and placed 2nd in the show. In 2017, Andrea Presti became an ifbb pro bodybuilder overall after winning the Olympia Amateur 2017 Spain against Andrea Muzi.
In 2018, Andrea Presti made his pro bodybuilding debut at the George Farah Classic Italy. On the stage of that contest, there was also Andrea Muzi. At the end of the show, Andrea Presti got 2nd place. In 2019, Andrea Presti decided to compete at the BigmanWeekend IFBB Pro. In the competition, Andrea reached seventh.
In 2021, Andrea Presti prepared to return after the rest of a year to the stage of a pro league competition. The Italian champion participated in the Puerto Rico PRO IFBB 2021, a qualifying match for the 2021 Mr. Olympia.
Andrea got 4th place in the Puerto Rico PRO IFBB 2021 against Akim Williams, Mohamed Shaaban, Hassan Mostafa, Andrea Muzi, and Theo Leguerrier. In stage 2021, Mr. Olympia, Andrea Presti, was in good condition but was called only in a callout.
He faced Big Ramy, Brandon Curry, Hadi Choopan, Hunter Labrada, Nicholas Walker, William Bonac, Iain Valliere, Mohammad Shaaban, Roelly Winklaar, and Hassan Mostafa on the stage of Mr. Olympia 2021.
After that, the Yamamoto Nutrition Cup 2021 took place in Rome. In the competition, Andrea Presti was one of the main competitors of the competition.
He was called to the first callout with Nathan De Asha, Roelly Winklaar, Samson Dauda, and Theo Leguerrier. In 2022, Andrea competed at the 2022 New York Pro and got 2nd place against Blessing Awodibu.
Andrea Presti came in second at the 2022 Orlando Pro. Hassan Mostafa was the winner of the 2022 Orlando Pro. Andrea placed 2nd out of 12 Men’s Open competitors in the Orange County Convention Centre in Orlando, FL.
Andrea Presti has earned qualifications for the Mr. Olympia contest 2022 after winning the 2022 Mr. Big Evolution Portugal Bodybuilding Show.
Andrea Presti Contest History
- 2022, IFBB, Mr. Big Evolution Portugal Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 1st
- 2022, IFBB, Orlando Pro. Men’s Bodybuilding, 2nd
- 2022, IFBB, California State Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding, 7th
- 2022, IFBB, New York Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 2nd
- 2021, IFBB, Yamamoto Cup Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding, 4th
- 2021, IFBB, Mr. Big Evolution Portugal Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 1st
- 2021, IFBb, Puerto Rico Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 4th
- 2019, IFBB, Portugal Pro (“Mr. Big Evolution”), Men’s Bodybuilding, 9th
- 2019, IFBB, British Grand Prix, Men’s Bodybuilding, 6th
- 2019, IFBB, Bigman Weekend Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding, 7th
- 2018, IFBB, Romania Muscle Fest Pro, Men’s Bodybuilding – open, 4th
- 2018, IFBB, George Farah Classic Pro Italy, Men’s Bodybuilding, 2nd
- 2017, IFBB (Amateur), Olympia Amateur Spain, Men’s Bodybuilding – overall, 1st
- 2017, IFBB (Amateur), Olympia Amateur Spain, Men’s Bodybuilding – over 100 kg, 1st
- 2017, IFBB (Amateur), Arnold Classic USA, Men’s Bodybuilding – over 100 kg, 2nd
- 2016, IFBB (Amateur), European Championships Men’s Bodybuilding – over 100 kg, 2nd
- 2016, IFBB (Amateur), Arnold Classic USA, Men’s Bodybuilding – Super-Heavyweight, 7th
Andrea Presti Body Size
|Andrea Presti Weight||124 to 129 KG|
|Andrea Presti Height||5 Feet and 9 Inches|
|Andrea Presti Age||35 Years|
|Andrea Presti Arm Size||23 Inches|
|Andrea Presti Chest Size||50 Inches|
|Andrea Presti Waist Size||30 Inches|
Andrea Presti Wife
Andrea Presti is not a single man. He has been dating his girlfriend, Linda Iacono, for a long time. They will get married soon.
Andrea Presti’s Net Worth
Andrea Presti is an Italian bodybuilder, trainer, and social media influencer. He is best known for being the Ifbb pro bodybuilder. He has a net worth of $1 million.
Andrea Presti Diet Plan
Andrea changes his diet according to the seasons. In the off-season, when he is away from contests, he increases his muscle mass with abundant meals and a high caloric intake.
When the competition approaches, he works to be defined and gets on stage at the top with the best possible ratio between volume and quality.
Andrea Presti Meal Plan
Andrea imposes his diet on six meals daily, eating every 3 hours starting from breakfast at 7 am. When he doesn’t have to compete, he allows himself a saguaro weekly, the cheesecake. But three months before the competition, he eliminates that too.
Andrea Presti is 5 feet and 9 inches tall.
Andrea Presti is 35 years old and a professional bodybuilder.
Andrea Presti is best known for being the Ifbb pro bodybuilder. He has a net worth of $1 million.